Benefit Dinner & Auction
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Will you partner with us to help create more compassionate communities where all families feel loved, accepted, welcome, and safe?
Since 2005, we have hosted 185 free family enrichment weekends at our Retreat Center in Scottsville, Kentucky, impacting over 900 families and 4,500 individuals. In 2015, We opened up the Community Center to better serve those in the Louisville area. We have seen lives changed, marriages healed, and hope restored.
As we seek to be an organization that is primarily families serving families, we have given over 300 families a unique opportunity to answer Jesus’ call to “care for the least of these” by serving together. We also offer corporate volunteer opportunities, either for a volunteer team or for individual employees and their families.
Signage at the Retreat Center and 10 VIP tickets* to the dinner with a VIP table and a 2 minute speaking slot.
10 tickets* to the dinner with a VIP table.
4 tickets* to the dinner with reserved seating.
2 tickets* to the dinner with reserved seating.
Interested in learning more? Contact Us!
The impact of your generosity goes directly towards changing the lives of special needs families.
Benefit Dinner Sponsors at all levels will receive the following recognition:
- Logo and website link on our Corporate Partners page on our website
- Acknowledgement email to 2000+ individuals highlighting your partnership
- Quarterly newsletter ad space
- Thank you ad in our Benefit Dinner program
- Scrolling ad space and website link on our mobile bidding website home page
- Signage at the Benefit Dinner
- Recognition ad in the Southeast Outlook Newspaper